- Apply Online √
Check your eligibility »
- Putea KIMIHIA
- Putea TIPURAANGA
- Putea WHAKAAKO
You can use the tabs above to read more about the different types of putea investments Poutama Trust has to offer or continue below for the Conditions and Criteria for application.
Business Investigation Investment enables businesses to investigate innovative ideas to help strengthen and grow existing business activities. Investment covers, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Offshore market research and visits, International Trade Missions and Expos
- Provisional protection of intellectual property rights
- Feasibility studies, prototype development and concept design.
This Business Growth Investment enables existing businesses to purchase products and/or services that will help their business grow. These products and/or services, however, must be industry specific and over and above normal business operational costs, and the applicant must demonstrate how the investment will assist their business to achieve sustainability.
Investment covers, but is not limited to:
- Purchase of products and services, for example, equipment and websites
- Leveraging of funds to access hire purchase or leasing services
- Deposit to assist with gaining finance
- Promotional and marketing materials
- Purchase of specialised equipment
Business Training Investment enables business to gain relevant skills or management support. Investment covers, but is not limited to:
- Short, business focused courses for business owners
- Management support work by independent advisers or experts.
The maximum amount is $2,000 per business owner. Payments for training courses by any one provider are limited to $10,000 per year.